OC International (One Challenge) is a Christian mission agency helping followers of Jesus worldwide bring transformation to lives, communities, and nations. The U.S. mobilization center (US-MC) for OC is at 5801 N Union Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80918, part of the OC Global Alliance made up of other Mobilization Centers in India, Singapore, Taiwan, United Kingdom, Canada, the Philippines, Brazil, Colombia, Guatemala, and more.
One Challenge …
- OUR VISION The body of Christ in unity bringing God’s transforming love and hope to all people.
- OUR MISSION We serve, equip, and connect the body of Christ and its leaders to advance God’s kingdom among all people.
- OUR STRATEGY We ask how God is at work, then assist the body of Christ to bring God’s transformation to lives, communities, and nations.
As part of that effort One Challenge operates the site www.onechallenge.org (“OC Website”). OC is an ECFA-accredited ministry.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and One Challenge under which you may access the One Challenge Website. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the One Challenge Website.
Your use of the One Challenge Website means that you accept and agree to abide by all the policies in this acceptable use policy.
1. Prohibited Uses
You may use the One Challenge Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the One Challenge Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see below in section 3);
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (“Spam”); or
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the One Challenge Website.
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the One Challenge Website;
- any equipment or network on which the One Challenge Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the One Challenge Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
2. Interactive Features
One Challenge may from time to time provide interactive services on the One Challenge Website, including blogs (“Interactive Services”) where you can leave your comments.
Where One Challenge provides any Interactive Services, One Challenge will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used.
One Challenge will do its best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any Interactive Services provided on the One Challenge Website, and One Challenge will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, One Challenge is under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Services One Challenge provides on the One Challenge Website, and One Challenge expressly excludes any liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by a user in contravention of One Challenge content standards, whether the service is moderated or not, provided that nothing in this acceptable use policy will operate to limit or exclude any liabilities which cannot be limited or excluded by law.
Where One Challenge moderates an Interactive Service, One Challenge will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
3. Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the One Challenge Website (“Contributions”), and to any Interactive Services associated with it.
These standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate where it is a statement of facts;
- be genuinely held where it is a statement of opinions; and in any case
- comply with applicable law in the U.S. and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or age, national origin, ethnicity, political affiliations, color, marital status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law;
- infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark, or other intellectual property right of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from One Challenge, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) intellectual property right infringement or computer misuse.
4. Suspension and Termination
One Challenge will determine, in its absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of the One Challenge Website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, One Challenge may take such action as One Challenge deems appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy may result in One Challenge taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the One Challenge Website;
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the One Challenge Website;
- Issue a warning to you;
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Further legal action against you; or
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as One Challenge reasonably deems to be appropriate.
One Challenge excludes liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy, save that nothing in this acceptable use policy will operate to limit or exclude any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and One Challenge may take any other action One Challenge reasonably deem appropriate.
5. Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
One Challenge may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes One Challenge makes, as they are legally binding on you, once you commence using the One Challenge website after any such changes to the acceptable use policy have been posted.