One Challenge Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the only inspired, authoritative written Word of God, inerrant in the original manuscripts.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
One Challenge Ministry Guiding Principles
Our identity and purpose as an agency is summarized in our vision, mission and strategy statements. Our organizational culture is captured in our guiding principles. This is the essence of One Challenge and it is finding expression in 120 countries around the globe.
One passion, one vision, ONE CHALLENGE!
• Servanthood • Partnership • Team
• Freedom to Innovate • Multiplication • Family