So, when do you begin your Christmas holiday celebration? You won’t believe what happened to me this year.
I succumbed to the pressure to consume my life with Christmas even before summer ended.
So where does the birth of Christ fit into all of this?
Take a look at Today’s Take “It’s beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas!”
- Luke 1:46-47 (KJV) “My soul magnifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.”
- Luke 2:13-14(KJV) And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying Glory to God in the highest and earth peace good will toward men.”
- Luke 2:20 (KJV) “And the shepherds returned glorifying and praising God for all they had heard and seen as it was told unto them.”
- Matthew 2:10 (KJV) “When they saw the star the rejoiced with exceeding great joy
- Isaiah 9:6 (KJV) “For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”
Today’s Take is a Women’s Voices video blog by Bonnie. Bonnie Aldrich hosts this 3-5 minute inspirational VLOG (video blog) for women twice a month. You can subscribe to her video blog “channels” on Vimeo or YouTube.
Bonnie Aldrich and her husband Steve have served with OC (One Challenge) for 44 years. Serving in Bogota, Colombia, Bonnie devoted her time assisting the Colombian church in the development of a contextual Christian education ministry. She also taught at Colegio Nueva Granada, an international school in Bogota. Bonnie recently retired after serving 22 years on the pastoral staff of Pulpit Rock Church in Colorado Springs. As an international and motivational speaker, she teaches with both enthusiasm and conviction. Contact Bonnie about Today’s Take at BonnieAldrich@oci.org.