Our December prayer focus is from our One Challenge U.S. Mobilization Center (US-MC) in Colorado Springs. Matthew 2:1-2 (NIV) says, After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.” Around the world our workers continue to shine the light of our Savior that many will come to worship Him.
Click the image or this text link to view/download the file.
Make a global impact this holiday season!
Join us, the behind-the-scene team, who keeps our people healthy and resourced, so they can do the work God has called them to around the world. Your prayers for us and your contributions to the General Fund (or one of the departments listed below) help all of our fields at the same time. We want to grow our team of partners, so we can serve and equip our people even better. Join us in sending and sustaining more global mission workers in 2017!
- Sponsor Mobilization conference booth costs – $100
- Sponsor Pre-Field training – $500
- Sponsor Member Care attendee travel costs – $250
- Sponsor a major video project – $1,500, or $25/$50/$100 per month
- Sponsor IT systems and security training – $1000
- Sponsor Benefits assistance or emergency health fund – $50/$75/$100 per month
Our U.S. Mobilization Team
Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, the One Challenge U.S. Mobilization Center Team recruits, sends, and cares for the administrative and personal needs of all those being sent from the USA. We care for 250 adult workers on resident teams in countries around the world. Key departments and their purpose statements are:
- Benefits and Compliance: This department provides benefit administration for retirement benefits, health, dental, life and long term care for all employees and field workers. This department also maintains liability coverage and performs legal research and periodic filings as needed.
- Communications: We facilitate effective communication for our global workers and OC as a whole. We are committed to sharing good news for the purpose of praise to God, informed prayer, and to enable others to partner with us.
- Finance: Our purpose is to serve our financial partners and our workers on the field by channeling the financial resources given to the proper places with integrity, accuracy, and good stewardship.
- Global Ministries Team (GMT): Our vision/mission is to enhance the impact of One Challenge’s ministry worldwide as expressed through synergetic field ministries, Global Alliance initiatives, and strategic partnerships.
- Information Technology (IT): Our mission is to help our people with their technology needs so they can serve where God has called them, either at the US-MC or overseas.
- Member Care: It is our responsibility to make sure that we have healthy people going to the field and on the field. Healthy in spiritual, physical, and emotional ways. Care is a coordinated effort for mission workers and their children.
- Mobilization (Recruiting): We exist to be a resource to those whom God, through the ministry of the Holy Spirit, is leading to be involved in mission-related ministry.
- Pre-Field: We are here to welcome in, mentor, train and journey along side our newest One Challenge appointees.
- President’s Team: This group (selected by OC’s president, Dean Carlson) advises, supports, and works directly with our president in carrying out his special One Challenge goals, duties, and ministry objectives.
One Challenge is an international mission sending agency empowering local church ministry in more than 100 countries around the world. We seek to empower the whole body of Christ to bring a transforming love and hope to all people. When invited by local leaders, OC facilitates local bodies of believers to identify, train, and send global workers toward realizing a “from everywhere to everywhere” vision.