In our April OC prayer letter, we highlight the work of Sepal Colombia, one of the 10 mobilization centers forming the OC Global Alliance. Even though this nation has been inundated with violence in the past, the church continues to grow. Now there are individuals and families that are willing to go abroad as mission workers. As part of the majority world mission movement, these Columbian brothers and sisters in Christ can serve in contexts where North Americans and Europeans have more difficulties. Field leader, Phil Brown shares some of the unique challenges of this country and how we can partner with them in prayer.
To see April’s OC prayer letter, click the image or the text link here.
Prayer and Praise
- Pray that God will raise up good support teams for all of our mission workers.
- Pray that God will continue to send more laborers.
- Pray for guidance as to when to train and who to train as the next group of candidates to be part of the team.
- Pray that the youth pastors movement will be structured well and have a good start.
- Pray that the pastoring of pastors movement will also get off to a good start.
- Pray we can build a Sepal team in Peru in the next few years and also contribute to the team starting in Chile.
- Praise God for his faithfulness with each one of the teams.